1-1 Learn your own face
This course allows you to cover a makeup look within 1-2 hours, I will help you with your skin type, Identifying what products your skin needs and what will work best for you. Next we start with Brows, helping you to master your own brow, then moving onto eyes. You can choose whether you would like a day or a night look, how to apply eyeshadow & pigments, eyeliner and false lashes are optional if you want to learn this. For foundation, its all about finding the perfect shade and texture to suit your own face, creating the perfect base with the option of highlight and contour and finishing with the perfect lips. Its all about finding the perfect makeup for you so feel free to bring your own makeup bag with your makeup must haves so we can keep what products you love and introduce you to new ones too! This is great for somebody who wants a makeup change, Learn new skills or wants a whole new look! I will be there to assist every step of the way; I will complete one side of the face whilst you complete the other helping you create a professional finish at home. A goodie bag and product list is included so you can go home and feel confident to recreate the look!
Makeup Course information
- A £10 per person non refundable deposit is to be paid upfront when booking , no date is booked in until deposit is paid. Deposit is non refundable and comes off your total on the day!
- A full product list of everything we use per look will be given on the day to each student.
- A full product list of a basic kit will be given on the day to each student.
- An exclusive step by step guide of an unseen Look will be given on the day to each student.
- A goodie bag will be given on the day to each student.
- An in house certificate of completition will be given at the end of each course. Please be aware that my courses are not accredited courses, and you will not receive an industry recognised certificate such as B-TECH or DIPLOMA.
- Models are provided.
- Please note times of the lessons may vary depending on what type of looks and how technical they are, you may need to stay longer or the lesson may finish earlier.
In the 1-1 lessons, I will demonstrate a look or looks depending on what option you go for. This will be from start to finish of a look or looks of your choice on one side of a models face and then you will complete the other side with guidance from me. Step by step I will guide you through each look until absolutely perfect. There will be opportunity to take notes & pictures throughout. During these lessons you can ask and receive industry knowledge, tips and tricks with getting your career started and help taking photos. Lashes included.
Option 1 –
2 hour lesson £50
1 Look, great for beginners / aspiring MUAS.
Option 2 –
4 hour lesson £100,
2 Looks, best option for someone who is looking to get into makeup as a career.
Option 3 –
6 hour lesson £150
3 Looks, perfect for anyone really wanting to develop their current skills.
If you would like any courses to be longer such as a two day course or 5 day course which are available, please fill out the contact form asking for more details.